A Christian Community Growing
Closer to God Together

 

Located in downtown Wichita Falls, Church of the Good Shepherd is an Anglican church founded in 1884. Church of the Good Shepherd– a member of the Episcopal Diocese of Fort Worth- brings together people in a variety of life stages to live the liturgical life in community, and seeks to live her faith out through Worship, Intergenerational Christian Education, Parish Ministry and Stewardship.

We hope to enable our parishioners to grow spiritually through a process of first coming and reflecting at church, then listening and growing in the knowledge and love of God, and finally going and caring for our church and our neighbors, locally and globally.

 

Photography on the website courtesy of Nazim Kazi